Lampert Lumber is a multi-location lumberyard company that has been in business since 1887. We supply top-quality lumber, tools, cabinetry, and hardware supplies for homeowners and contractors.� We are currently recruiting for a Yard/Warehouse Rep to join our team.
Our Associates support our team building loads and delivering a variety of products including lumber, roofing, siding, decking, fasteners and more to our customers. We are customer focused and Yard/Warehouse Rep will serve as an important part of our customer service team.
Job Duties: Primary duties include building loads, counting, unloading and storing incoming materials and keeping the yard and inventory neat, clean and orderly, as well as helping customers when needed. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assemble customers� loads in accordance with loading list for delivery to job site at the time and date required by the customer.
- Assist in keeping the yard and inventory in a neat, clean orderly condition with all lumber and materials neatly stored and accessible.
- Service walk-in customers in a pleasant manner.
- Operate forklift to load, unload or stack materials.
- Assist in delivery of lumber and building materials to job sites when needed.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations and take prompt corrective action concerning any potential safety hazard.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Ability to lift up to 90 pounds on a regular basis. Experience in the construction field or knowledge of building materials preferred but not required.� Must have a valid driver�s license, clean driving record, the ability to pass a drug test and background check. Must be available to work rotating Saturdays. Must be a self-starter and able to work independently as well as with a team. Customer service focus (able to take care of customers with a good attitude).�
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team we hope to hear from you soon!����
Apply online at: http://www.lampertlumber.com/about-us/careers/