The Norton Thoracic Institute at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center is in search of a Lung Transplant Fellow.
Fellow will undergo clinical and didactic training necessary to become proficient in the practice of transplant pulmonology. This Fellow will develop the skills necessary to practice independently as a transplant pulmonologist which includes, but is not limited to lung donor management; the care of ambulatory, hospitalized and critically ill patients with advanced lung diseases; and pre- and post-lung transplant recipients.
- MD or DO degree
- Successful completion of Residency and Pulmonary & Critical Care Fellowship
- Board Certified or Eligible in Pulmonary & Critical Care
- Must have or be eligible for Arizona State medical licensure
- Ability to achieve full and unrestricted hospital/surgical privileges at Dignity Health Arizona hospitals
- A passion for providing excellent clinical care
- Willing to abide by and promote the values of CommonSpirit Health
The Norton Thoracic Institute Lung Transplant Fellowship is a one year program beginning July 2021.