The Lure Restaurant Sales Manager is responsible for building business for the Lure Restaurant through direct and indirect sales techniques including all planning components of private and large party dining and community marketing initiatives. In addition, the Sales Manager is responsible for partnering with the Lure General Manager and Chef to ensure each event is executed to Loews Miami Beach Hotel Standards.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Generate sales leads outside of the restaurant by using all forms of communication
- Create networks within the community in order to promote the brand and build sales.
- Follow up to answer questions, address concerns, and secure commitments through signed contracts and required deposits from prospective parties.
- Meet with Guests to show facilities, develop menus and offer other services such as audio/visual, entertainment etc.
- Develop agreements, menus, and event orders.
- Enter events in Open Table reservation system and reviews event schedule with host.
- Coordinate event menus with the Chef to ensure proper inventories and item availability.
- Coordinate room set up with Managers and Servers to ensure that specifications meet the Guests’ expectations.
- Coordinate all bookings with the General Manager to ensure maximum restaurant sales and profitability.
- Create monthly calendars with all contracted and pending events and communicate upcoming needs to Managers and Chefs.
- Create marketing plans and coordinate execution with management team.
- Forecast future sales and proactively seek new business in order to meet budget goals.
· 4+ years of high volume restaurant/ sales experience· 4+ years of hospitality related experience