Provides primary care to a designated group of patients under the direction of the Registered Nurse. Assists in the collection of patient data used to determine nursing needs of the patient. Works with other disciplines to ensure a collaborative approach to the care of the patient.
Opportunities available for LVNs at CHRISTUS Spohn Shoreline, Kleberg, and Beeville.
Learn more about CHRISTUS Spohn at this video: CHRISTUS Spohn
- Graduate from an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Current Texas State LVN license.
- CPR - (American Heart Association).
- Will accept a new graduate from an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Accepts schedule, designations and assignments on completion of orientation.
- Maintains written Standards of Care.
- Good written, verbal and computer skills.