Saratoga Retirement Community is Silicon Valley’s finest retirement destination and leader in the Senior Care Industry.
Saratoga Retirement Community is a CCRC with a 94 bed skilled unit with a team RNs, LVNs, Social Workers, and support staff to serve both our residents as well as the community at large.
We currently have an open position for a LVN (PM Shift) for our Health Center.
This is a Part-time position
Hours: 3:00PM - 11:30PM
Benefits Include: Career advancement opportunities, Employee Referral Bonuses, Training, Paid Uniforms, Public Transportation Reimbursement, Onsite Cafe, Free parking, Fitness and Pool accessible to Employees!
- Assist in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interest and welfare of the patients.
- Set up and pass medications as needed, observing the rights of medication administration.
- Maintain working knowledge of patient conditions at all times.
- Review 24 hour reports and other pertinent nursing documentation from previous shifts.
- Supervise the work of Certified Medication Aides and Certified Nursing Aides.
- Current California LVN license.
- Active CPR.
- At least 1 year long term experience.