Cambrian Homecare was established in 1996 with the intent to offer choice – the choice to stay safely at home for as long as possible. The service we provide isn’t just a job, it’s a passion! We are seeking caring and capable individuals who desire to provide quality nursing care in the homes of our developmentally disabled clients. With both intermittent visits and hourly shifts available we can accommodate to your schedule!
How you can make a difference:
- Medication administration
- Seizure management
- Gastronomy tube (G-Tube) maintenance and feeding
- Trach care
- Diabetes management/insulin administration
- Wound care
What Cambrian can do for you:
- Weekly pay
- Sick pay
- Flexible schedule
- Referral bonus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available
- Skills training available
- Have an active VN license? (New graduates with VN license WELCOMED)
- Enjoy caring for children or adults with disabilities?
- Want to learn more about skilled nursing respite care?
- Want to make an impact in the daily lives of others?
We look forward to speaking with you soon! Give us a call at (562) 498-1800 or go to CambrianHomecare.com to apply!
Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse