Our client is a fast growing, 300M revenue, VC backed healthcare services company and seeking a M&A Analyst. They have impressive YoY growth and continues to thrive during an economic downturn.
- Develop financial models and analysis.
- Assist with structured finance product development, including developing structural solutions for tax equity investments.
- Develop internal / external investment presentations and briefs.
- Identify and quantify key investment drivers and perform sensitivities.
- Support development activities and asset due diligence efforts.
- Perform general research duties and statistical analysis.
- Analyse market risk factors, pricing and risk management products, including hedges.
- Support treasury and capital planning functions.
- Participate in meetings with internal/external clients.
- Respond to information requests from financial institutions.
- Over time, develop to be the contact person for lenders and equity investors, including responding to requests for additional analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or related area combined with at least 2 years of project finance analytical/modelling experience within a financial firm or energy operating company
- Advanced degree and/or CFA certification is optional.
- Project Finance acquisition, management or transaction experience preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills and understanding of relevant financial and mathematical modelling techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express ideas effectively and fluently.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment where teamwork and independent work ethic are essential.
- Ability to synthesize and organize large amounts of data.
- Ability to organize time well and set proper priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets, presentation software and the Internet search.
Market Research Analyst