"Trusting in brave ideas" – this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we decide long-term and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the networked manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
TRUMPF is seeking candidates for Machine Assembly Intern in our Farmington, CT location. This internship will provide a college-level student with practical and professional experience that will enhance and complement their classroom learning. This internship will be from January 2020 to August 2020. Candidate will be required to work full time.
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide support for department supervisor
- Work on improvement projects to meet productivity and quality goals.
- Projects will include product transfer, process and layout improvements
- Creative, critical, and analytical thinking skills
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate level degree in accredited university in Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status."
## Job Category: Internship/Co-Op