Evoqua is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water. We have a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service. Our cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability.
Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water.
Join our 4000 professionals around the world as we Transform Water. Enrich Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies is seeking an Assembler/Custom Machine Builder to join the team at our custom machine building facility in Holland, MI. Evoqua offers a competitive salary, 3 weeks of Paid Time Off within first year of employment, and a safe and family-oriented work environment. We have an excellent benefits package that starts day one plus the role is sign-on bonus eligible!
As a Custome Machine Builder your role will be to build custom machines from start to finish based off mechanical and electrical prints.
In addition, the ideal candidate should possess:
• A good attendance record and be on time ready to work.
• Be able to read and understand mechanical (blueprints) and electrical schematics.
• Have good mechanical skills with a focus on safety and quality.
• Be able to maintain a steady pace working in a manufacturing environment with bending, kneeling, climbing ladders, up to 11 hours a day,
• be able to lift up to 50 lbs as required.
• Be able to work as part of a team and also individually.
• Provide their own hand tools suitable for the job. ( a list of those recommended will be provided )
• Some computer knowledge for entering in daily transactions.
• Forklift experience is highly desired. The candidate will be required to obtain a Hi-lo license while employed with Evoqua
**A high school diploma or GED is required for all employment with Evoqua.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.