- We are searching for a Scientist with expertise in artificial intelligence and machine learning to join our cutting-edge research in the exciting future of autonomous vehicles.
- As a member of the group, you will work on new research ideas and to participate in presentations and scientific publications.
- You will also have the opportunity to build close relationships with our research partners at world-class universities and at other Institutes in Europe and Japan to create cutting edge solutions to complex and real world problems.
- The position focuses on bringing machine learning techniques to real-world decision making problems.
- It has a strong emphasis on real problems with real solutions and requires broad knowledge in the areas such as reinforcement learning, deep learning and policy optimization.
- Perform research to make machine learning applicable to real world decision making problems.
- Develop decision making and motion planning algorithms for autonomous vehicles.
- Participate in software development and prototyping.
- Contribute to a portfolio of patents and academic publications demonstrate research value.
Must Have Skillsets:
- - Expertise in machine learning.
- - Strong programming skills in Python or C++
- - Expertise in decision making under uncertainty.
- - Familiarity with motion planning algorithms.
- - PhD/MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- - Experience in reinforcement learning and/or deep learning.
- - Experience in behavior cloning.
- - Familiarity with probabilistic reasoning in AI.
- - Experience in deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow.
- - Familiarity with Robot Operating System (ROS).
Location: Mountain View, CA