Johns Manville is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Production Operator. The Operations person will operate the Packaging systems (final stage of manufacturing process). The South Gate, CA location is part of the Roofing Systems Group that serves the entire Pacific Region. We manufacture commercial/industrial modified Bitumen roofing systems. Our products are APP (Atatic Polypropylene), SBS (Styrene), BUR (Built Up Roofing), and Self Adhered modified roofing membranes. We stock Fesco and ISO insulation board and BUR membranes made at other Johns Manville production facilities.
* Operate the Palletizing and Packaging systems.
* Applicant must be knowledgeable on Lock-Tag/Clear-Try (LTCT) safety process.
* Must be knowledgeable with packaging and shrink oven systems.
* Know how to work with different materials. Identify the different products and product labeling. Know
* Follow and complete all safety requirements (Pure Safety / Safety Pro-Metrics).
* Also, must be able to work flexible and rotating shifts.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled