Great opportunity for a permanent position at a local food manufacturer!
The Machine Operator utilize assorted equipment to process food products while following exact product specifications. These are a full-time, non-exempt positions that report to the Production Supervisors.
Job Responsibilities will include: Setup and operate labeling, filling and packaging machines/equipment for the production of food products.
- Ability to multitask
- Troubleshoot production line machinery.
- Perform equipment change-over.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary to procedure product within specification.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOP’s) & Job Safety Analysis (JSA’s).
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Follow all company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Operate production line machinery and computers.
- Mechanically inclined.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Some related experience preferred.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
- Standing, walking, bending & stretching are required for extended periods during the shift.
- Manual dexterity to handle tools & the ability to move 50 pounds.
- Vision must be sufficient to perform job functions safely.
Please submit your resume for consideration. No phone calls please.
Pay: Begins at $13.50/hour with a third shift differential of $1.00/hour while working on 3rd shift.
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance--Large portion is employer paid
- 401(k), with company matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Sick days/personal days
- Paid Holidays