Machine Op 2
As a member of a cross-functional team, performs work to produce a product either manually or through operating a machine. Ensure product and process quality and efficiency is maintained through appropriate inspection and continuous improvement problem solving activities. Efficiently performs basic assigned preventative maintenance and routine product changeover setups. Maintains material movement systems and completes proper paperwork and documentation to guide the operations of the team. Actively participate in continuous improvement and goal setting activities to ensure production goals are attained by the team. Completes all certification steps (technical, team, and planning) within designated times.
* High degree of manual dexterity and accuracy
* Good physical condition and able to do necessary material handling
* Able to learn basic computer skills
* Able to do simple math; i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Able to maintain neat and accurate records
* Able to work without direct supervision and/or work with others
* Able to interpret and follow quality standards
* Able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
NOTE: SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE A CHANGE OF POSITION
Hearthside Food Solutions is a EEOC Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled