TRC Staffing is looking for experienced Manufacturing Associates to work for our award winning client. Our client is a multinational and innovative company promoting opportunity and growth! Excellent opportunity to grow and develop through the company.
To ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment, perform changeovers, set-up equipment, clean and sanitize the equipment, assist in equipment maintenance and repairs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure proper operation of equipment
- Perform line changeovers and set up equipment
- Ensure proper manning on the production line
- Coordinate relief for lunches & breaks
- Follow guidelines for proper cleaning and sanitizing of equipment.
- Complete equipment maintenance records
- Complete work zone control sheets
- Identify and sort product and components by name and by description
- Resolve product and equipment issues and problems
- Conduct assigned Quality Audits/Inspections and accurately complete all associated paperwork to ensure all products meet set quality standards.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Processes
- Adhere to all safety regulations
- Alert the Production Manager and/or the Production Supervisor immediately if there are any safety concerns or issues
- May train and instruct assembly workers
- Recommend proactive action to remedy problems with equipment, componentry, raw materials or product
- Assist in the mechanical procedures of the production line, including assisting equipment maintenance, repairs, and preventative maintenance
- Communicate issues out of the norm to Production Supervisor
- Maintain excellent team-oriented working relationship among team members.
- Lead Continuous Improvement Teams and facilitate meetings as necessary to improve line efficiency, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds
- High School Diploma
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong work ethic
3rd Shift hours are 10:00 pm to 6:30 am M-F
This position pays 14 an hour to start. To be considered please submit your resume today for consideration.