Build your career at Pactiv! One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of food service and food packaging products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Startup/shut down and basic troubleshooting of Krauss Maffei, Husky, DeMag, Toshiba IM machines.
- Startup/shut down and basic troubleshooting of Whitman, Krauss Maffei automation and auxiliary equipment.
- Ability to maintain multiple pieces of equipment (up to 10 machines) running to standard.
- Perform color changes and job changes according standard and production schedules.
- Complete PM duties assigned as part of the TPM program.
- Validating parts for quality (flash, short shots, color, quantity, etc.).
- Completes all of the necessary paperwork associated with running the line in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Works with minimal supervision in the assigned work cell and communicate with the team to escalate problems if needed according to the existing procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience related on Injection Molding and Automation (robots) equipment and the demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Basic math skills required.
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as needed.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR