IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
You will work onsite at Idemia's production plant, however you must be willing to work through a staffing agency we refer to and get paid weekly.
- 1st: 6 AM - 2 PM
- 2nd: 2 PM - 10 PM
- 3rd: 10 PM - 6 AM
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Setting up and operating a variety of automatic and semi-automatic machines used in the production of the Company’s product.
- Ensure that all machinery is operational.
- Perform daily cleaning of equipment and surrounding areas.
- Keep scrap levels to a minimum.
- Maintain a high level of card quality.
- Ensure that the “zero gap” process is performed in the manner spelled out by the procedures.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Experience running mail sorting, inserting machines or any small production machine is helpful but not necessary.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to work overtime during peak period, often on short notice
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours
- Push, Pull, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate and read in English
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, background, and credit check
A High School Diploma or GED is required
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is anequal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.