At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Machine operator for various machines to include set up for production and adjusting controls for manufacturing products.
* Prepares machine for production by positioning and securing dies, stops, guides, and turntables.
* Sets- up station by receiving orders, gathering materials and notifying material handlers for required materials.
* Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
*Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures
*Must have experience/strong mechanical background and aptitude
*Must have ability to troubleshoot issues
*High School Diploma or Equivalency
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Machine Operator