- Set up assigned equipment each day according to the posted production schedule and as required based on the product specifications. Disassemble at the close of each day for sanitation.
- Monitor equipment operations; troubleshoot and resolve basic malfunctions, notify the maintenance staff when significant issues occur.
- Data adjustment as needed.
- Calibrate system to time, temperature and position of equipment.
- Record and interpret temperatures as related to the process.
- Sole responsible of equipment.
- Monitoring equipment daily and taking corrective measures to resolve issues.
- Work with the maintenance staff to establish and implement preventative maintenance programs and best practice equipment operation methods.
- Notify management or supervisory staff if unusual operations identified.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in production area; maintain a clean and safe work area in compliance with existing policy.
- Comply with organization policies including, but not limited to, safety, good manufacturing practices, food safety, and employment and work rules.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- 0 2 years of similar work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Basic understanding of units of measure
- Ability to read, understand and follow written specifications, blueprints or schematics.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.