Position: Dispense & Blend Operator
Job Type: Full Time
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
Headquartered in Henderson, Nevada, ProCaps Laboratories a leading provider of additive-free vitamin supplements is looking for a Dispense & Blend Operator. You’ll be responsible for set up/break down, cleaning, monitoring, and recording the operation of assigned machinery/equipment. Additional duties will be to follow all applicable production processes to operate assigned machinery/equipment and meet or exceed daily product production requirements.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 1 year work experience
- Familiar with basic tools and hardware preferred
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to comprehend directions, understand Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), and maintain high quality workmanship
- Ability to effectively communicate in English via speaking, writing, and reading
- Must be willing to work overtime or on weekends, as the workload demands
OTHER ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Requires hands-on capability to operate all machinery and equipment within the boundaries of available manuals, instruction, and personal expertise, including the ability to tear down and reassemble machinery/equipment
- Follow all required steps to completely validate and produce a high quality product
- Implement job assignment promptly to conduct testing expeditiously without compromising quality
- Plan for efficient pre/post- and between-test time utilization
- Adhere to existing corporate policies and procedures in the Production Department, including safety, cGMP's, and good housekeeping practices
- Decrease product variability through proper equipment preparation and conduct all assigned work in compliance with established procedures
- Meet or exceed daily production requirements per product specifications as set by Production Planning
- Maintain neat, concise, and accurate records of all associated documentation
- Perform other job duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- A large percentage of the time is spent in the production area where noise level can be moderate to high
- Duties are performed primarily in a smoke-free manufacturing environment
- Frequently required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance, and reach
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Push/Pull up to 500 lbs.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
ProCaps Laboratories provides competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance along with a 401K program.
Founded in 1979 by Andrew Lessman, ProCaps Laboratories has long been dedicated to enhancing health and well-being by providing the highest-quality, most effective dietary supplements in the marketplace.
For over a quarter of a century, ProCaps Laboratories has led the industry in research, development, and innovation, continuously advancing product formulations based on cutting-edge nutritional science and progressing technology. This unique company remains one of the few that actually develops and manufactures each of its products in a state-of-the-art, eco-friendly facility that has been awarded for its environmental responsibility.
Today, Andrew Lessman still resides as the owner of the company and carries his vision through the core values of the corporation: to enhance health naturally by sustaining and ethically creating safe, pure, and effective nutritional supplements.
ProCaps Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. ProCaps Laboratories will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Food and Coffee
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits