DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Verify all lot codes throughout the day of all ingredients are recorded on Batch Sheet (Note: Batch Sheet must be properly filled out for every batch made during shift). Ensure line/ingredients are set up properly at beginning of shift and proper scale and sanitized buckets/scoops are obtained.
* Verify correct calibration of cooking kettles by boiling water in cooking kettles and transferring water to holding kettle. (Note: if using liquiverter during production shift, boiling water must be circulated into this as well).
* Verify temperature/brix/cooking times off of batch sheet and ensure kettles are set accordingly. All ingredients must be weighed out and added according to batch sheet. Verify with Cook Assistant all ingredients being added.
* Record any downtime on log sheet and communicate any issues/problems real or potential to Supervisor/Lead.
* Keep area clean and free of debris.
* At end of shift return all paperwork to Supervisor/Lead and ingredients are returned to staging area cleaned and sealed from possible contamination.
-Education Equivalent to completion of High School
-English Speaking/Writing or Bi-lingual
-Ability to lift a minimum of 30 to 60 pounds throughout the day
-Demonstrated positive interpersonal Skills
-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and project a positive image
-Ability to perform the essential function and requirements of the job
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled