At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
This position is responsible for operating bag making machines in order to safely produce high quality paper bags in accordance with the job safety analyses, production schedule, set up instructions, operating procedures and quality specifications. We currently have open positions on the 3pm – 11pm shift and also the 11pm – 7am shifts.
- Understand and follow all safety procedures
- Setup and operate bag machine and support equipment to convert paper into bags
- Read and verify order sheets
- Understand print job requirements and quality issues
- Perform quality checks on finished products
- Complete daily production paperwork
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Ability to work 12 hour days
- Work overtime as needed
- Satisfactorily completes training courses as determined by management.
- Ability perform the essential functions of the job with our without accommodation.
Requirements include, but are not limited to (all times are approximate):
- Standing (Constantly – 7 hours)
- Walking (3 hours)
- Lifting (Constantly 1-70 pounds)
- Carrying (4-6 hours, 1-70 pounds)
- Pushing (2-4 hours)
- Pulling, Twisting, Climbing (2-4 hours)
- Reaching, Repetitive Motions (2-4 hours)
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at email@example.com
Production Machine Operator