* Operate machines - Capper, Labeler, Induction Sealer, filling machine and Shrink Wrapper.
* Maintain continuous machine operation without interruptions.
* Complete cleaning/sanitizing of machines.
* Basic/minor troubleshooting - make adjustments to machines and materials being used.
* Complete quality checks utilizing a ruler or scale. Make necessary adjustments (i.e. weights, torques) to ensure quality of product.
* Document results accurately and completely.
* Complete set-up or changeover of machines to include loading with components, solution, and packaging materials.
* Assist with packing duties, (i.e. palletizing, packing cases, as needed).
* Complete all required paperwork accurately and timely.
* Palletizing finished cases of product
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.