SPECIAL SIGN-ON BONUSES!
FAMILY ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT/MONTHLY ACTIVITIES & INCENTIVES!
The Machine Operator will ensure the consistent production of machined pieces of lumber through setup, maintaining and operating of a CNC machine and high-speed routers. The Machine Operator will pay close attention to detail, focus on the tasks at hand, ensure accuracy of the machined pieces as well as the correct pieces machined for the order while maintaining quality and safety. This position requires someone who is detail oriented but has a sense of urgency in keeping pace with a fast-paced production environment while adhering to all safety requirements. The Machine Operator will ensure production procedures are carried out smoothly and will maximize efficiencies at all times.
· Ability to distinguish colors to ensure correct components are selected for the machining process
· Pull lumber from the racking system by placing it onto carts and push it to their work station
· Set up the CNC machine to begin production - load the lumber onto the CNC machine
· Using the computer screen on the CNC, select the pre-defined program for the item to be produced
· Check output for machine related flaws or errors
· Shape pieces of machined lumber using a high-speed router insuring strict guidelines to guarding and safety requirement
· Load carts with finished machined pieces of material in preparation of assembly
· Understanding the different types of products for proper selection in operation of the CNC machine
· Pay attention to the customer order to ensure items made with multiple lumber colors are machined properly
· Trouble shooting as required