MONDAY-FRIDAY, SOME SATURDAYS
- Must have Prior concrete Expereince operating a Concrete block machine.
- Have a self-motivated, proactive and a positive “can do" attitude.
- Have a good work, safety, performance and attendance record.
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor, which may include:
- Climbing, bending, repetitive motions, standing for a long period, and lift up to 45 lbs.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Ensure all production materials are available.
- Set up machine and make necessary changes to ensure quality material is produced.
- Be aware of machine results and take initiative to respond to poor results.
- Identify and solve immediate and short-term machine quality, waste, delay and safety issues.
- Recognize and communicate nature of machine health issues to maintenance/supervisor for identification and resolutions
- Keep records up to date and communicate fully with other team members.
- Insure workmanship standards are met on materials manufactured and perform quality control tests when applicable
- Enter SFO data and quality data in the system
- Ability to operate forklift or other lift equipment is desired
High school diploma required. Technical degree and/or demonstrated and related equivalent experience. Manufacturing knowledge is preferred.
Be self-motivated, communicate well and have the willingness and adaptability to work under varying conditions
Work overtime, holidays and weekends as scheduled, with short notice
Actively support company initiatives through words and actions
Knowledge of how to use hand tools and technical understanding