Skilled in operating machinery in one or more departments of Weld, Plug, Sink, Straightening, Centerless Grind, Cutting, Cleaning, Packaging, Echo Tip, and Double Lumen. Capable under limited Supervision to perform set ups in accordance with established procedures. Proficient in inspection techniques of measuring OD, using laser micrometers, pin gauges for measuring ID, point micrometers for wall measurement, and able to utilize microscopic inspection techniques. Will also be responsible for the maintenance of all tooling used in manufacturing. Must be certified to operate multiple machines and sign off on production. Performs sampling procedure in accordance with appropriate Work Instruction.
- Responsible for producing material that meets or exceeds established quality and productivity standards.
- Responsible for set up, run, and troubleshooting of production equipment on multiple work orders and machines simultaneously.
- Inform Shift Supervisor of production and/or quality problems.
- Record production results on process record and electronically.
- Record labor hours against work orders electronically.
- Measure samples and record results per the sample form.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in clean orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up and workmanship standards.
- Must be willing to be trained and work in multiple departments based on workload and business needs.
- Must be willing to work mandatory overtime on Saturdays and or on any other days scheduled per business needs.
- Must be familiar with the Company Policy Manual and adhere to behavior and attendance guidelines.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Six months manufacturing experience
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools
- Must be able to use precision measuring instruments (pin gauges, calipers, lasermikes, etc.) to check parts for conformance to prescribed specifications
- Must be able to navigate a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required
- Ability to stand for long period of time
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility