Service Partners is currently hiring a Machine Operator who is responsible for the daily production of MBI (Metal Building Insulation) products.
If you have manufacturing experience and a desire to work safely in a fast-paced environment, then we want you to APPLY NOW!
Why work for Service Partners?
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Generous Paid Time Off
• 401(k) with a company match
• Largest Insulation Distributor in the U.S.
Do you have what it takes?
• Safe and efficient operation of the lamination machine
• Accountable for ensuring correct materials are used and proper recording of waste
• Monitors the quality of insulation product as it runs through the machine and makes adjustments and corrections as necessary
• Provides direction and leadership to Laminators and ensures production levels are met daily
• Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting up 50 lbs
• Ability to stand for up to 12 hours to perform job related tasks
What qualifications do you need?
• Experienced working in a manufacturing and/ or production facility
• Mechanically inclined
• Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
• Forklift certification is preferred, but not required
Service Partners is the largest insulation distributor of quality residential insulation products and accessories in the United States. With a distribution US network of over 75 locations and 850+ employees, we provide insulation, roofing, gutters and many other products to our retail and contractor customers. With 20+ years of industry leadership we pride ourselves on delivering superior value to our customers.
TopBuild Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. EOE Protected Veterans/Disability. TopBuild Corp. (NYSE: BLD) is the leading installer and distributor of insulation and building material services nationwide. With over 220+ TruTeam and 75+ Service Partners locations across the United States, there are a variety of career opportunities awaiting you!