Shift: Varies by department: Monday Thursday 6am-4:30pm
Monday Friday 7am-3:30pm
Tuesday Friday 6am-4:30pm
- Responsible for machine operations: inspect, set up, troubleshoot and make minor repairs to maintain the quality of the finished product.
- Previous manufacturing experience is required, heavy industrial environment strongly preferred.
- Able to lift 60lbs and work in the HOT Florida elements.
- Inspect and approve quality of the final product.
- Prepare product for packaging, shipping, bundle, and load/unload trucks.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Maintain and produce production reports.
- Auto Cad experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read, operate and record tape measure readings.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
12.50 - 12.50 /hour