Pacific Cast Technologies, Inc., formerly known as ATI Cast Products, has joined the global network of facilities across the United States, Mexico, and Europe, under Consolidated Precision Products. We specialize in high-precision, geometrically complex aerospace systems, components and subassemblies.
Under the general supervision of the Invest Area Manager and the shift supervisor, the Invest Operator operate various machinery used for ceramic shell formation, shell dewaxing and shell burnout, while ensuring a proper product flow through the department.
* Be accountable for working safely by following all safety rules and safe work practices.
* Always consider safety before action.
* Load and etch wax patterns & grind and offload completed ceramic molds, using safe handling techniques.
* Operate the robot(s) and conveyor system/storage and retrieval system to repeatedly dip, stucco, and dry ceramic shell molds.
* Carefully clean and apply clips/rods to ceramic molds at various stages of the shell build process.
* Load, operate and unload the autoclave. Prep molds, load and operate the burnout ovens.
* Batch prime and backup slurry and conduct slurry testing. Load stucco in to the rainfall sanders.
* Interface with computer programs which operate the robot(s), shell management system & HVAC system.
* Assist maintenance and programming personnel in resolving problems and improving system operation.
* Accurately complete investing routers and other paperwork.
* May require the handling or management of hazardous wastes.
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities typically required to perform the essential functions of this job:
* Basic computer functions
* Basic math understanding and comprehend.
* Accurately follow verbal and written instructions
* Program data via computer touch screen
* Lift up to 50 lbs.
* Pass a Respirator Physical and stand for large shift segments
Education, Certifications and Experience:
* High School diploma or GED preferred but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled