| Machine Operator openings in Williston, VT with a great company.|
Temp to Perm within 90 days!
2nd shift pay $18.82
Sun, Mon, Tues and alternating Sat 7 pm -7 am
Wed, Thurs, Fri and alternating Sat 7 pm -7 am
This results in 42 hours a week, every week.
General Scope of Responsibilities:
Operate a production line to produce high quality monofilament fibers.
Work as part of a shift to safely maintain maximum production while maintaining high quality standards.
• Operate production line to extrude monofilament fiber
• Set up of extrusion monofilament line
• Start up a production line in accordance with work order
Set up sheets and documented procedures
• Set and adjust various temperatures and speed control
• Start and string up production line
• Operate scrap station
• Put line on spools and make change overs
• Ensure filament is winding on spools correctly
• Adjust traverses and tension if necessary
Make all changes to the machine as required by Quality Assurance
• Help box finished product with boxer
• Help rack empty spools
• Record production related information in the Operator's production log book
• Maintain various machine related charts
• Daily entries into OEE Spreadsheet and Lot Summary Spreadsheet
• Maintain production line area in a clean, neat and efficient manner
• Work with Shift Leader and Quality Assurance Technicians to ensure product meets specifications
• Responsible for trouble-shooting machine when product does not meet specifications
Check machine setup against standard periodically
• Perform and additional tasks at the request of the Hourly Team Leaders and Manufacturing Coordinators
Preferable Position Requirements:
Education/Experience for Machine Operator opening: High school diploma or GED; extrusion and/or manufacturing experience a plus
Skills for the Machine Operator:
Mechanically inclined with math and troubleshooting skills; decision making ability; ability to detect inconsistencies; enjoy working in a team environment
Effort & Working Conditions: Must possess adequate physical and mental skills to perform the specific responsibilities outlined in this job description. These include ability to lift fifty pounds, sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, adequate vision and hearing and the ability to work in a noisy environment.
Background check required.
Must have previous manufacturing, good attendance and be technically inclined if this is you please apply for the Machine Operator Position today!