Machine Operator needed for Medical Device Company in Winston-Salem!
What You’ll Get:
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Ability to work in smaller friendly environment
- $12 hour
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interchangeable Operation of Welders, Cutters and Dies.
- Following internal written specifications and procedures.
- Performing equipment tooling changeovers per specifications.
- Using measurement devices to ensure product meets specific requirements.
- Entering production data into appropriate computer systems and production forms.
- Visually inspecting products going in and out of production.
- Performing mechanical assessments and repairs as needed.
- Daily housekeeping duties.
- Performing other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor.
- Able to read, write, and follow instructions in English
- Able to Read Blueprints
- Be detail-oriented
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work extended hours, overtime, weekends, and alternate shifts as needed.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRCStaffingWinstonSalem /
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.