Looking to start or continue your career? Watch this VIDEO about a day in the life of a Machine Operator at Fiserv.
As a Machine Operator at Fiserv, you will be responsible for:
- Verifying proper materials received for job
- Placing materials into machine hoppers
- Setting hoppers to detect missed/double stuffed inserts
- Adjusting folder to proper fold setting for statements
- Making minor adjustments to machine in order to meet quality and efficiency measures
- Separating out damaged statements and request reprints
- Placing sealed mail into bins to be sorted by zipcode
- Performing quality checks to ensure proper cut, folds, and inserts
- Completing production forms and calculating total daily production
Fiserv will train you thoroughly and help you through your first several weeks to ensure you are completely comfortable with operating the equipment.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Must be able to read and comprehend basic work-related written and verbal instructions, in English
- Basic PC skills
- Ability to stand 95% of your shift and lift between 30 to 50 pounds
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- At least 6 months machine and/or production experience
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
- High school diploma
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Military Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development