We are currently seeking experienced CNC Machining Supervisors to lead our team
- 5 years supervisory experience required.
- CNC Lathe and Mill set-up experience required.
- CNC Programming experience with G & M code
- Strong employee management, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must possess good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, with proven initiative and self-direction.
- Prior experience in CNC Shop or Manufacturing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall responsibility for managing the performance of the machine shop.
- Provide direct supervision to department personnel to maintain employee efficiency, effectiveness, team work, morale, quality and safety.
- Manage work flow to meet scheduled due dates and production demands.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering to optimize part programs and tool selection.
- Coach, teach, train, motivate and oversee personnel in order to ensure safe and proper operation of all equipment.
- Analyze day to day production problems to identify root cause and solutions to those problems.
- Participate in the hiring of new employees and in the annual review process
- Set-up machines as needed to meet production requirements
- Ensure that any equipment problems are reported and follow-up in order to ensure that effective maintenance support is maintained
- Communicate, administer and enforce company rules, policies and procedures consistently and equitably.