Milacron is a global leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of highly engineered and customized systems within the $27 billion plastic technology and processing industry. We are the only global company with a full-line product portfolio that includes hot runner systems, injection molding, extrusion equipment. We maintain strong market positions across these products, as well as leading positions in process control systems, mold bases and components, maintenance, repair and operating (?MRO?) supplies for plastic processing equipment. Our strategy is to deliver highly customized equipment, components and service to our customers throughout the lifecycle of their plastic processing technology systems.
Compensation and Benefits:
Milacron provides employees with a total compensation plan to support health, financial security, and work-life balance. A variety of benefits and amenities, in addition to pay, are included in the plan.
Employees enjoy the options of our flexible benefits package that offers health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, optional critical illness insurances, company paid short-term disability and long-term disability insurance, wellness benefits, 401(K) plans, as well as the opportunity to contribute to a Flexible Spending Account and Health Spending Account.
In addition, Milacron offers paid time off with paid holidays, vacation, and sick days.
The Foreman is responsible for overseeing second and third shift operations centered on Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost. The Foreman will also be supervising sub-department assistant foremen operations, including planning, assigning and coordinating production for optimum results. This position is to be a liaison between management and the employees for any issues that must be escalated to a management.
- Supervise and assist Assistant Foremen on daily tasks and scheduling.
- Review all planned work according to planning schedule and as scheduled by Assistant Foremen; secure schedule attainment.
- Work with direction from Production and Plant Manager with little follow up required.
- Instruct, assist, monitor, discipline, develop and give technical advice to assigned personnel in the course of their duties including 2nd & 3rd shift Foremen.
- Production responsibilities as needed when area is short staffed.
- Evaluate work processes and machinery utilization to develop improvements; administer ongoing process improvement programs.
- Determine best methods to produce highest quality parts at lowest possible cost.
- Resolve daily personnel issues.
- Level load manpower based on operational needs.
- Flow down leadership communication daily.
- Coach and mentor employees.
- Demonstrate personal leadership; actively participate in or lead problem solving and continuous improvement efforts.
- Practice good communication with employees at all levels.
- Demonstrate flexibility when confronted with high stress or emergency situations, priority changes, or new assignments.
- Interact professionally when interacting with customers and employees.
- Understand and support Company philosophies, goals and directions.
- Produce and maintain a consistent quality of work.
- Recommend improvements for area product and processes.
- Set the department standards in areas of housekeeping, attendance and teamwork by example.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Milacron employees and management.
- Vendors and outside contractors