Apex Life Sciences is searching for a Machining Technician to work at an established cosmetics company in the Greater LA area!
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans, lubricates, realigns, and adjusts machinery parts.
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of machines and equipment.
- Tests operation of machines following repair.
- Ensures conformance to specifications.
- Carries out cleaning duties necessary to maintain clean facility.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of machining experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience with Simplex, Filamatic, Crimp, and wrap-around machines
- Good communication skills
- GMP experience
- Good documentation skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.
876635* High School diploma or GED * 2+ years of machining experience in manufacturing environment * Experience with Simplex, Filamatic, Crimp, and wrap-around machines * Good communication skills * GMP experience * Good documentation skills