3rd Shift - Appleton, WI
We are looking for a machinist with knowledge of all fabrication machinery to assist with the completion of various jobs in a quality and efficient manner. Will have ability on both manual mills and lathes.
- Completion of vocational diploma or equivalent experience and/or training.
- 3 years of machine shop experience - preferably
- Must be able to read blueprints and set-up sheets.
- Requires knowledge of all machine codes and their proper functions (to include: canned cycles and related codes, "G" and "M" codes, and "I" and "J" centers when using circular interpolation.
- Performs start-up, operation and shut-down of CNC Mill and CNC Lathe.
- Performs absolute/incremental positioning and programming.
- Performs basic machine maintenance
- Requires knowledge of all fabrication areas
Serving Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, and all surrounding areas
If you are interested, please apply! Call with questions: 920-843-9130
Pro Staff, a Staffmark Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays