What does a great Machinist do?
You can look forward to:
Reading and interpreting CAD prints.
CNC Machining - Mill and/or Lathe programming with G-code.
Manual Machining - Mill and/or Lathe.
4 Axis Machining programming with G-code.
Fixturing for machining processes.
Utilizing CAD software.
Utilizing Interface software.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Basic hand tool experience.
- Sheet metal working skills
- Welding skills.
- Press brake experience.
- Industrial painting skills.
- Electronics and PC skills.
- Machine assembly or fabrication experience.
- Machine wiring and electronics interface experience.
- Machine installation and training experience.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Military Leave
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Donation-Matching Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts