Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Watertown, WI, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Watertown, Wisconsin (US-WI)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
CNC Machinist - 2nd shift
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate CNC/manual mills and/or lathes for products including wheels, gears, and sheaves/pulleys and related machined crane components.
- Operate CNC machines to make required drilling, boring, and milling operations, including editing and programming
- Notes, reports, and corrects variations in program sequence, positioning, etc.
- Keeps supervisors aware of pertinent issues, information, etc. warranting supervisors knowledge, action and/or resolution.
- Ensures proper and accurate records, files, and databases are maintained within areas of responsibility.
- Operate an overhead crane to lift and position product.
- Maintain tooling.
- Ensure proper inspection, i.e. first piece inspection(s), are performed and make adjustments as required.
- Perform functions in a timely, safe, and cost-effective manner.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and safe.
- Perform preventative maintenance on CNC.
- Maintains a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, and customer focused attitude.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- General knowledge of tooling applications and shop practices.
- Operate control console for CNC machining.
- Able to work within tolerance requirements and perform visual inspection.
- Able to use required hand tools, precision measuring instruments, etc.
- Able to work from detailed drawings, blueprints, prints, work orders, etc.
- Possess general machinist tools and related equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; talk; hear; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
*KC #monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes, Inc. and its affiliates will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for internal use. Applicable Konecranes data protection obligations are the responsibility of the agency.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 18,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
- Donation-Matching Program
- Paid sick days
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Stock Options
- Paid Holidays
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off
20 - 22 /hourWhat is this?