Our client, a global law firm, is looking for a new Mailroom Clerk for the next 2-3 months. This candidate will be working the hours of 1 PM - 10 PM Monday-Friday. Some mail room experience is preferred, and this would start right away!
- Sorting and timely distribution of inter-office mail, mail from USPO, memos, and firm related correspondence
- Distribution of packages and overnight items coming into the firm
- Assist in fax and package delivery, fax operation and other administrative functions as needed
- Quality check of all outgoing material from the mail center
- Log in of overnight packages and UPS deliveries
- Stocking of paper and other supplies at satellite copiers as needed
- Send and receive faxes
- Mail room experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work will under pressure
- Experience working second shift ideally in a law firm
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
$18.00 - $20.00 /hour