If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician we have an excellent opportunity for you starting at $15-$18 per hour!Posted on: 02/10/2020 Pay $:18.00 Shift: First Status: Open Category: Light Industrial Description:
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician we have an excellent opportunity for you starting at $15-$18 per hour!
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8 am - 4:30 pm
Must be able to work overtime when needed.
Our client is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things, and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables, and robotics.
Whats in it for you:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Generous paid time off, including sick time, vacation, and holidays
- Income protection plans, including life insurance and disability programs paid by the company
- Bonus program for all employees
- Financial security plans including a 401K plan with company matching and a retirement plan
- Educational reimbursement employee assistance program (EAP), adoption assistance, employee discounts and much more
- Perform preventive maintenance program utilizing COGZ software application.
- Provide maintenance for forklifts, conveyor systems, carousels, and all other machinery.
- Provide maintenance for lighting, exterior grounds (including gates and lights) and any other electrical, mechanical, or electromechanical systems.
- Diagnose and repair failed equipment, or contact Facilities Supervisor to schedule vendor repair.
- Install new electrical wiring (preferred), equipment, systems, and diagnose and repair existing systems.
- Perform interior painting.
- Recommend requisitions for maintenance materials.
- Troubleshoot and repair down equipment.
- Inspect the working condition of electrical, heat/air, plumbing, conveyor, and all essential equipment in the facility on a scheduled routine basis.
- Interface with vendors and supplier representatives as required. Identify and act immediately regarding safety hazards.
- Work with other departments to coordinate and oversee various capital and repair projects, as required.
- Follow safe work practices and policies, including driving rules and hazardous materials.
- Operate various hand and power tools while following safety procedures.
- Must be able to carry/lift over 50 pounds when necessary
- Experience requires some specialist or administrative experience to perform tasks at an operational level.
- Typically requires 2 - 5 years of experience.
- Education High School Diploma
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at time of the offense, when offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
How to apply:
You may apply online or you can call/text us at 317.837.8895. We are located at 6080 Clarks Creek Rd Plainfield, IN 46168.
#ZRContact: Neil Love
6080 Clarks Creek Rd, #101
Plainfield , Indiana 46168