- Work as right-hand assistant to the Equipment/Facilities Manager.
- Perform routine building maintenance duties, including painting, drywall patch, switching light bulbs, equipment maintenance and calibration
- Complete administrative duties, such as filling out forms and reporting maintenance statuses to supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Keep inventory of maintenance and cleaning supplies and equipment, and report needs to supervisor
- Respond to calls for maintenance and repairs.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Work with and maintain relationships with various managers' of various departments.
- Provide status updates to managers' on current and scheduled projects/duties.
- Occasionally swap Work Truck batteries, furniture assembly.
Qualifications for Maintenance Assistant
- High school diploma or GED
- Enough experience to perform general repairs/building/home maintenance.
- Knowledge of carpentry, mechanical systems (including relevant equipment, hand and power tools), mechanically inclined, ability to learn fast mechanically based repairs is a plus
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time; ability to bend, kneel, stoop, and lift or move heavy equipment
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and other manuals and documents
- Ability to work in a team and follow instructions from multiple supervisors
- Hold clean driving record- Driving company trucks for various reasons- taking for oil changes, or other repairs to auto shops may be necessary.
- Be able to drop a current project to take on an urgent matter, and be able to pick up where left off.
- Adapt to being pulled in various directions to respond to various duties and maintain professionalism, focus, and precision.
- Basic computer skills- Microsoft Office, email, etc., not extensive, excel proficient is not necessary.
- Attention to detail, ability to balance several projects/tasks as a time while maintaining precision.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
Powered by JazzHR