Precision Wall Systems in Rogers, MN is hiring a maintenance coordinator
Essential Job Duties:
The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Coordinate, schedule and audit vehicle and equipment maintenance repairs.
- Implement and monitor a preventive maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance is being achieved.
- Review daily DVIR's for issues and safety compliance.
- Maintain accurate and complete equipment records.
- Assist in the development of Capital Expenditures budgets, including a review of the past years expenses and equipment.
- Assist in cleaning the shop when needed.
- Oversee preventative maintenance of equipment and fleet and identify parameters that will decrease maintenance costs.
- Monitor vendor turnaround times and deliveries.
- Must be open to flexible scheduling.
- Minimum eductaion required - High School or GED
- Minimum experience required - 3+ years in fleet vehicle and equipment maintenance experience
- Basic knowledge of electronics, hydraulics, brakes, welding and general maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Operate a pallet jack, forklift and rolling truck stock.
- Physical demands include working outside in conditions that vary depending on the seasons.� Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs or more, spend long amounts of time sitting, stooping, reaching, bending, climbing, standing or walking.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Health Benefits available (medical/dental/vision/Rx/FSA)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Sick leave
- 401K Retirement program with Company match
- Company paid Life Insurance, STD/LTD
- Competitive rates