R EEF Technology is the largest network of parking facilities in North America. We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
Parking facilities do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs. It is within this environment that we have reimagined the role of a parking facility.
Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location is an urban ecosystem offering a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block.
REEF is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to work at our 7315 Wisconsin Ave. Location in Bethesda, MD.
Shift: Mon – Fri: 6am - 10am.
hours subject to change (including possibly working one weekend day)
- 1 year general maintenance experience
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Flexibility with availability for special events (inclement weather)
- Ability to work independently and in a team and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Able to lift at least 80 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Greet every guest with a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude
- Travel (using a company truck) throughout the DMV area to perform the following as needed
- Parking equipment repair
- Power washing
- Cleaning, trash pickup and removal
- Delivering supplies
- Snow removal
- Other duties as assigned
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess the drive and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
REEF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.