Republic Parking System, an Impark company, is one of North America’s most experienced parking management companies, providing effective solutions for over 3,400 facilities in more than 240 cities. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
At Republic we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior. Join us here at Republic and help us extend our unique brand of parking services to our customers, clients and you!!!
Republic is currently looking for a Full-Time/Part-Time candidate to join our BOSTON MA. team at our BOSTON MBTA PARKING locations.
Responsible for maintaining cleanliness at the garage, sweeping and trash removal
Mop stairwells, dust equipment and signs
Garage Power wash - Power washing machine to be used
Break and restroom maintenance
- Ability to conduct Landscaping and Snow Work/Removal
- Ensure positive experience for all Impark customers and clients
- Work effectively as a team with co-workers and management
- Ability to conduct minor repairs on facility Conduct open stall counts
- Work on special maintenance projects
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain a clean and orderly facility & grounds
- Knowledge or ability to learn parking equipment
- Capability to work with cleaning chemicals
- Ability to take direction from manager or supervisor
- Ability to work well with co-workers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- 1 year of previous maintenance experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Able to lift at least 80 pounds
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Ability to conduct minor Painting Work
Impark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed