We are currently recruiting Maintenance Clerk candidates for a client in the Union City, Tennessee area. We are looking for candidates with data entry backgrounds. This position will handle, stock, and distribute parts, as well as, perform data entry for company records.
- Assures the availability of parts in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintains fleet records on inventory levels, preventive maintenance schedules, and corrective maintenance performed on all units.
- Inputs fleet information into the computerized fleet management system daily.
- May act as a point of contact with vendors to order, receive and ensure payment for goods and services.
- Prepares truck purchase orders for management approval, including assignment of general ledger codes. Utilizes ePro to process transactions.
- Receives, tags, stocks and dispenses parts to mechanics according to Corporate and Regional policy and local operating procedures.
- Reviews purchase orders with accounting to ensure accuracy and proper payment of invoices.
- Produces various productivity and usage reports for management review.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with the team to achieve safety goals.
- Reconciles Dossier financial data to Lawson general ledger.
- Supports the Fleet Manager with analysis of fleet operations reports. This includes analyzing data, identifying trends and outliers, and correcting mistakes where appropriate. Resolves data errors and escalates others errors to management for comparison against identified critical objectives and standards.
- May assist with the parts organization and inventory.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Successfully complete Data Entry assessments
- Previous data entry experience
No Degree Required
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Some college coursework preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office
- Up to date resume required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.