Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We are currently seeking a Coordinator to support our Maintenance Operations. The Facilities Manager - Maintenance is responsible for supervising all unit activities related to facility maintenance services.
We are offering a $500 sign on bonus for this position!
- Leadership - Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service.
- Financial Performance - Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L or client budget statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Leadership - May manage as part of larger team or manage function independently and without direct supervision. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two full-time employees or their equivalent. Makes or influences employment decisions affecting the team, including hiring, promotions, and other changes in status. The ability to multi-task is a must.
- Provide management services for all subcontracted and managed suppliers ensuring services are delivered consistent with agreement terms. Janitorial, vending services, etc.
- Assist with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors, landlord or other service providers.
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Manage and coordinate work with 3rd party vendor including: tracking work order completion, vendor and client follow up and validating/approving subcontractor invoices
- Ensure all site management and operations practices are in compliance with company, (MSA) Master Service Agreement requirements, and client standards
- Communicate/Escalate with appropriate parties (client, vendors, etc.) as needed
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with client representatives (ARA or external) and service providers
- Assist Account Manager with tactical planning for the regional facilities team’s goals and objectives
- Recommend continuous quality improvement practices
- Manage third party COIs & Manage landlord related issues
- Establish & coordinate access into necessary applications, as needed
- Assist with budgetary requests, analysis and operational reporting: monthly and quarterly, as needed
- Purchasing, as necessary
- Provide support for guests, visitors and employees at client locations
- Act as an interface with client, visitors and guests. Work collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation
- Assist in resolving problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, food service, coffee services, parking, vending, badging, conference rooms, cubes, as well as, interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment
- Coordinate special events in support of client or ARA
- Provide support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed
- Provide facility specific assistance to the project management team as needed or requested
- Ensure delivery of committed services and overall satisfaction with ARA performance
- Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery
- Read and understand the applicable Service Level Agreements. Help to achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys
- Ensure appropriate follow up with customers
- Provide to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Proficient in MS Office, possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player
- Communicate professionally in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate highest professional standards of behavior and follow the ARA Code of Ethics Policy
- Flexibility with working hours and locations