Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The Maintenance Department College Co-op will get hands-on experience in a maintenance environment. Candidate will learn troubleshooting, time management, and error/mistake proofing techniques, and system integration.
The Maintenance Department College Co-Op will be responsible for:
- Complete daily tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Daily floor management to support floor Supervision
- Create tablet based activities for trades use, assist in implementation of SAP CMMS system, Reliability improvement etc
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelors degree in a Engineering degree program
- 1+ years experience in Microsoft Suite knowledge and Google Doc's
- Background in IT integration systems
- Strong interest in maintenance solutions
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.