Company in Harwood Heights is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Associate to join their 1st shift team. Must have manufacturing experience and shipping international (overseas) shipments. Must have FedEx/UPS carrier experience. Fast pace environment. Must hold exceptionally great and positive attitude. Start ASAP!!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marking & packing of materials for shipment.
- Preparation of all documentation required to accompany shipments.
- Receiving incoming materials including material from overseas, or material with special instructions.
- Use and maintain customer websites.
- Interpret, scan, file, and organize Certificate of Conformance information.
- Minor inspection as needed.
- Count received shipments.
- Order supplies necessary for shipping.
- Call for pickup of materials as needed.
- Comply with trade compliance needs.
- Assist the Assembly group with packing parts.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to learn and utilize inspection equipment associated to assembly needs (examples: Load Test, Flow Test, Spring Load, etc.) Ability to read a micrometer, drop indictor and caliper.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to both stand and sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move seals and assemblies 0.5 ounces up to 1 pound, frequently lift and/or move seals and assemblies up to 4 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
***$500 Referral Bonus ***
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days.