Evoqua Water Technologies is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world's most fundamental natural resource: water. We have a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service.
Evoqua Water Technologies is looking for an experienced Maintenance Controls Technician for the Darington, PA facility.
Performs all-around controls and electrical troubleshooting and installation. Other duties include mill-wrighting at a moderately complex level. Applies journey level skills in a primary craft and skills in other crafts gained by practical experience. Typically requires an in-depth understanding of maintenance of the building, processing equipment, and other facilities to be maintained.
- Complies with and enforce all safety and environmental regulations and policies
- Uses expertise for diagnosis and emergency repairs
- Provides preventive and cost-efficient repairs
- Uses all shop machinery and hand tools
- Acts as leader/trainer for less-skilled assistants
- Experience with using and troubleshooting PLC’s
- Combustion, Process, and motor controls experience
- Consults with engineers and vendors
- Completion of all reports, inventories, logs, etc. in an accurate and timely fashion
- Interfaces with operators, technicians, and managers
- Minimum 2 year technical degree and 5 years Industrial experience
- Must be able to climb ladders in excess of 20 feet and other open ladders up to fifteen feet
- Must be able to wear a full-face respirator as per NIOSH guidebook
- Must be clean shaven in the area that comes into contact with sealing surface of respirator
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds above chest level - occasionally
- Must be capable of handling extreme temperatures, both heat and cold, and extreme changes