- Electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment.
- Follow all OSHA and plant safety rules along with S.Q.F. (safe quality foods).
- Support teams in operational improvement.
- Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate.
- Reads and interprets electrical prints, equipment manuals, drawings, and to perform required maintenance and service.
- Proven track record of success in electrical, maintenance and repair of hydraulic, pneumatic, and conveyor systems, and Ac / Dc variable speed drives.
- At least 3 years of experience as an electrical and mechanical technician in a high speed manufacturing environment, preferably food processing facility but not mandatory.
- PLC controls; strong knowledge of trouble shooting AC and DC voltage
- Basic welding knowledge.
- Problem Solving - Recognize and solve the malfunctioning of the machines; as well as quality problems.
- High level of troubleshooting skills.
- Strong developed skills to successfully manage projects and communicate status from beginning to end.
- Must be comfortable in a hands-on role as most time will be spent on plant floor working on projects, setting up production equipment and interfacing with company employees of all levels.
- Able to function in a team environment and work comfortably with all departments.
- Commitment to tasks with a persistence and sense of urgency.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.