This position is located in the Delaware Basin as a member of the Midstream Operations in Kermit, TX.
• Install, troubleshoot, repair and/or replace production facility components such as dumps, level controllers, and related equipment
• Install, troubleshoot, repair and/or replace centrifugal pumps of a variety of sizes
• Assist in the commissioning and construction of new installation of Central Production Facilities
• Assist the team in the daily economic optimization of operations
• Coordinate with and represent these duties to the appropriate Foreman
• Coordinate and communicate with engineering teams for economic optimization
• Lead electrical and mechanical projects as needed
• Coordinate and direct contractors when required
• Update, record, and maintain maintenance records on all Preventive Maintenance (PM) equipment
• Coordinate and/or perform maintenance duties required to maintain operations and regulatory compliance
• Evaluate and take appropriate action based on regular report analysis
• Continually self-educate and maintain familiarity with daily operations and hazards through EHS department and other operations within APC
• Ensure job duties are carried out in a safe manner, with due regard for the environment and in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations
• Maintain effective communication with all other personnel, vendors and contractors to ensure individual job performance aligns with identified objectives/goals
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in oil and gas production facilities operations required
• Experience in onshore facilities design required
• Working knowledge of standard oilfield construction drawings: PID’s, Equipment Arrangement, Area Classification, Loop Diagrams, Piping Isometrics, etc preferred
• Working knowledge of electrical and automation systems related to oil and gas production
• Candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with engineering, technical peers and management
• Ability to conduct employee performance coaching and to manage complex scheduling
• Must have strong organization and planning skills, and be flexible and able to manage through change
• Position requires the ability to troubleshoot, make complex repairs, maintenance, and installation of electrical and mechanical systems on Central Production Facilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as problem solving skills required
• Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel required
High School diploma or equivalent.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%
This would be a 40 hour per week or 9/80 schedule and must live within 75 miles of Kermit, TX.